BONTEMPI Selling Point:
- Bontempi Surgical Instruments are made with special German steel.
- Bontempi Surgical Instruments are produced by the molded smelting method.
- The steel used is certain steel – Martensitic series, Anti-corrosion steel.
- Instruments are made according to European country standards and according to European Union EEC regulations.
- Bontempi Surgical Instruments manufactured in GERMANY – Tuttlingen using special steel.
- For steam sterilization (autoclaving) should not exceed 134°.
- 5 year guarantee from production date against manufacturing defects.